Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

In a message dated 9/29/03 9:22:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ubiquitous_am_i@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Likewise, I understand your loyalty to the hoopsworld site and how you want
> people to actually visit that site (thus no posting of site articles, Greg)
> instead of just getting handed the article via email.  So, no, Josh isn't
> stubborn or immature, but
> instead is trying to balance his allegiances. Hoopsworld needs visitors
> because only visitors keep the site alive...and when the site is alive,

Actually Ryan, what apparently keeps the HOOPSWORLD site alive is a never
ending stream of annoying pop up ads. "Bskball" is aware that they (the pop ups)
drive away his former paying customers who might have at one time subscribed
to his site but nobody wants to pay a monthly subscription fee only to get
inundated by those pop ups.

CeltsSteve