Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

So it's a truce then.

From: hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>,celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:21:22 -0400

"Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 09/29/2003 04:29:42 PM:
> I never said a thing about Snoopy's signature. If something is at the
very
> end of the e-mail, it shouldn't bother anyone.

I assumed you meant his signature when you stated "But it does get
annoying when we are directed to visit it in every one of his e-mails."
Because most of Snoopy's posts contain no reference to his Website except
at the bottom.  The only reference to his website that does appear in
every one of his e-mails is in his signature.

> Whjat I was talking about are
> the constant references to his site. "Celtic Beagle website" this....
> "CBW" that. "E-mail your prediction to this e-mail address." "Check out
the
> game summary on the CBW". I don't save the e-mails from this list, but
don't
> be naive and say the only time we hear about that website or about
e-mailing
> predictions to it is in his signature. It's enough already. And by the
way,

So you are annoyed at the OCCASIONAL promotion of his Website.  If you
disagree with the way I characterize the frequency, you need only look at
the Web archive of the mailing list.  Clearly you are exaggerating the
frequency here.

> I never said I didn't care about other peoples opinions. I read here
because
> I like to see what other peoples opinions are. A lot of times people
here
> have different opinions. What I said is that I didn't care if anyone
agreed
> with MY opinion. What that means is that if someone disagrees with me it
is
> not going to scare me off or cause me to stop giving my opinion.  I'm
not
> going to run and hide and never say another word because Big Bad Francis

> disagreed with me.

Fair enough.

Francis

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com