Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

Shawn, Snoopy's one-line promotion of his CELTICS related website is far
less offensive than the promotion of MSN 8 and Microsoft related services
that appears at the end of every one of your messages.  If you want to
convince anyone of your position, at least try not to be so blatently
hypocritical.

Francis