Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

The difference is I don't go out of my way to put those ads on there. They are who I use for e-mail and so that automatically goes on. It's not like I am going out of my way telling everyone to go visit MSN and start using hotmail.

And for what it's worth, I couldn't care less if anyone agrees with my opinion. I'm not nearly so self concious that I need to worry whether or not people agree with me.

From: hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:44:03 -0400

Shawn, Snoopy's one-line promotion of his CELTICS related website is far
less offensive than the promotion of MSN 8 and Microsoft related services
that appears at the end of every one of your messages.  If you want to
convince anyone of your position, at least try not to be so blatently
hypocritical.

Francis

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup