Re: time for w/l poll

Why is there no level playing field? I think you should have up until the regular season starts to make your prediction. The pre-season goes a long way towards seeing how the rooks will blend in with the vets and a number of other things. And if everyone has up until the same time to make a prediction, then the playing field couldn't be any more level.

From: gene kirkpatrick <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: time for w/l poll
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think the won/loss predictions should come before camp, so we all start with the same blank slate. After camp begins and pre-season begins, there's no level field. So, with that, I'm in at 48. That's wins. Thus, 48 and 34. Wow. That sounds hopeful.

Gene

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es