Re: time for w/l poll

I've already sent a separate message about the predictions--if only I hadn't had to sleep, I'd have sent that last night--I thought about closing predictions at the start of camp, but I think that it's a little sudden to do that this season. I'll do a survey for next season, though and see what everyone thinks. Personally, I think that a lot of people online kind of gaffiate until near the end of camp before getting back on various Celtics-related lists, and they need time to sort their thoughts (and hopes) for the season out too.