Re: Lucky the Leprechaun EXPOSED!

At 08:39 AM 9/23/2003 -0400, Alessandro Celtics-Fan wrote:
The horrible truth finally revealed ...

http://wtimg.us.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WT&Date=20030920&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=309200349&Ref=V2&Profile=1008&title=1&MaxW=425&MaxH=380

The horror, the horror ...

The scary part is that the underneath version really does look like a more human version of the same Irish face.
Exposed, hell - he's been beheaded. I don't know what it says of me and my twisted mind that I took one look and thought of Salome dancing around carrying the head of John the Baptist on a platter... yeah, I know. Sick. With my own head far too stuffed with useless info.

Thanks for the laugh
Kim