2003 PREDICTIONS ARE OPEN!!

Gene beat me to it by about four hours.  After discussion with the
listowners of the IGTC and CelticsStuff groups, I've revamped the
predictions list for this season. The predictions list is now open to
members of BOTH lists, and the predictions list itself will become simply
the "CBW predictions".

Please send your predictions to prediction2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
include your win/loss prediction AND your name as you wish it to appear on
the site--be it screen name (absent the "@wherever" of course) or real name.

I will reply to you from the addy above to show I did receive your
prediction.  If I don't reply within one day, please resend the e-mail and
copy it to snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to make sure I stay on top of this.

Yes, you can change your prediction, but try not to do it too often,
please.   If you send me a win/loss that doesn't add up to 82 games (I'll
be using a calculator, don't worry), I'll write back asking what's what.

I'll have the info up on the site by this weekend as predictions come
in.  (Gene, I'm forwarding yours to the predictions addy so I can keep
track of it, so you don't have to resend it.)

Any questions about the predictions, please send them to
prediction2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll make periodic reminders as the season closes in, and predictions close
when the first regular season game starts.  Please don't wait until the
last second to send in your prediction.  I'm willing to make a reasonable
exception for anyone who is not able to reach a computer due to
extraordinary circumstances for the first week of the season, but I think
it likely most people will be able to do this before things get going for real.

GO CELTICS!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle