Re: Vecsey says the Celts are discussing Battie-Ewill for Antonio Dav is

<  Anyone have any thoughts? > - Mark B.

As Dajubo states, this particular deal would not fly cap-wise. Ainge
may not have met my lofty expectations yet, but I doubt he would
trade Harter/Obie's ace floor generals on defense (Williams and
Battie) for AARP member Davis.  Why would he add a fourth max
salary ($12 mill) to our roster without parting with one of our
present three max salaried players?

If Ainge does trade with Toronto, as he has been attempting to do
for many months, such a deal would almost certainly start with Chris
Bosh and Antoine Walker.  Ainge really likes Bosh.

Eggy