Re: HoopsHype Team Rankings - 8/30

Ray,
When you say impact, do you mean like the impact like Tskitishvili, Dunleavy
and Wilcox made last year?.... As for Salmons, I do agree da boy got game, but
Banks wasn't far behind.....Now calling Okur the breakout player of next
year, don't you have to play a little of next season before you can start calling
people that? You could say that about any player right now. Every player could
break out. I think I'm going to call myself the break out poster of the
year.......The Nets are better than the Cs so it doesn't matter what they do.
Unless they perform a self-inflicted wound and trade K Martin. KMart is the only
guy in the eastern conference that can shut down Twan.....I'd like to see
McDyess play so I can watch his knee buckle backwards again. That was
something....Cecil already mentioned the injuries thing. Every team has equal chance to get
them....

Baker looks awesome. I can't believe only losing 15 pounds would make that
much difference for a 250 pounder. I think he was playing at a mucher weight
than he was admitting to....

Got to agree with you Ray that Obie will screw up Vin, no matter how much
embarassment he gets or weight he loses. However, I have to throw Obie a bone for
trying to get help for Vin early in the season and keeping the problem
in-house. That gives me some hope that maybe I got the wrong call on him....

DJessen33