Re: HoopsHype Team Rankings - 8/30

----- Original Message -----
From: Way Of The Ray

> And if the Knicks should get Van Exel and a healthy McDyess, they are
playoff
> bound.

See below.

> The Sixers could be better with an emerging John Salmons, who was clearly
the best

> PG in all of the Summer Leagues and dusted your guy Banks.

If the 6ers lost the greatest coach in the world, how is it that they could
be better?  Salmons will do as told by AI will he not?

> N Jersey may be set to make a big trading splash for Wallace and possibly
Davis,
> even without them, they're stll better than the Celtics.
>
> Indiana is certainly improved.

Yeah, losing Brad Miller was a stroke of genius.

Orlando the same,

Yeah, so what?

 Hornets depend on the health of
> Davis and Mashburn,

Your insight is truly amazing.  Nobody on this list would have ever known
that.

Chicago is dangerous.

Yeah, those Cubs can really hit.

Cleveland is better.

How?  The rook?

> Even Washington should be improved. Toronto perhaps. There should
> definitely be more EC teams contending for the playoffs this season.

Don't forget you annual Hawks campaign since SAR is so much better than
Toine.

> One thing to keep in mind about the Celtics. Injuries to Pierce and
Walker.
> They've
> been lucky and healthy so far, but it won't last. Eventually one, if not
both,
> will
> miss a long stretch of games.
> Ray

How one can make this comment about Paul and Toine after making the earlier
comment about if Mcdyess can stay healthy is hilarious.  Why not just say
that if all teams stay healthy, they have a shot at making the playoffs?  It
would be more sensible.  Oh...that's right.  I forgot who I was responding
to.

Cecil