Re: The Herald is alive and well: A plethora of Obieisms

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO GO OVER THIS?!?!?!? There was NO WAY that Ainge was going to turn this into a championship team this year. Good PG's are very hard to come by. Ainge got one in the draft. But you're upset that he couldn't somehow come up with two? MOst teams can't even come up with one. And I don't want to hear the normal crap about El Amin and Vaughn. If those guys were any good, they'd be on a team. Maybe a few GM's could overlook their talent, but 29 won't. Those guys simply can't cut it. Will you give Ainge some freakin time to build this team and stop complaining that he hasn't built this into the 86 Celts yet?!?!?

From: JB <jimmetz@xxxxxxx>
To: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
CC: Celtics List <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Herald is alive and well: A plethora of Obieisms
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:32:13 -0400

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 10:07  AM, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
wrote:

> (We sure are banking a lot on this rookie.  A bit of Jalapeno pepper
> inserted
> into a roster of boiled beef?) - Egg
> ********

	Why not? I'm sure there's a name for that dish, in some foreign
restaurant. "Spice is the spice of life," or something like that.
	Not only do I fear that Banks will run, like Anderson ran, then looked
around and didn't see the rest of the platoon, but that Banks will only
play about half a game and uno who, will be the point guard for most of
the rest of the minutes; T. Delk and you also know what that offense
looks like and who will be controlling the shots.
	How can Ainge even think for a minute, that one point guard is enough
to initiate a change in the offense. Even with this bunch of sod eaters
and general malingerers, two point guards to consistently push the
pace, might make some impact. One of them and only playing half a game?
I'm sorry, pass the peepers please, I need to develop a thirst, so I
can drink myself into a stupor.

JB

Unchain My Heart!

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es