Re: Backup PG

Roy Enrile wrote:

>>Since it won't happen, I think Tiny Archibald would be a great Celtic
consultant(like Bill Russell did a couple of years ago).  His and Banks'
games are similar and I think aside from NY YMCA camps and minor league
coaching, he's available.  Hope Wyc Grousbeck still reads the list.<<

This is a great idea, and doubtless far less expensive than offering
Jackson/Anderson/Strickland the veteran's minimum, which ain't chump change.  Plus it
wouldn't count against the cap.