Re: Backup PG

I can't think of many folks out there better able to teach Banks the
position of PG.  Guess the question is would he take the min -- or
slightly over (couldn't we swing it) -- for the poss. of being a 3rd
string.  But imagine if Banks takes awhile to pan out or if James gets
hurt, I'd much rather have MJax running the show in important 4th
quarters.

(the other) mark

I too, like the idea of bringing in a savvy veteran PG, if less for the
skills they bring to the table than for the supposed wisdom they could impart to
young Mr. Banks.  Since you endorse MJax, would you also go for RStrick or KAnd?

I think both Strickland and Anderson have more game left in the tank at this
point.  I doubt it's in the cards, but I'd prefer bringing in either of those
two, though Jackson would be more likely to accept a third string/pseudo
assistant coach (which I think he'd be good at) role.

Barring that, if it's actual on the court contributions you're looking for,
I'd rather have Strickland and Anderson (in that order).