Re: one last word on the current Antoine thread (maybe)

    Hey, Josh - thanks alot.  I actually stopped reading the list for quite
awhile this summer because of all the bashing.

    You guys don't know everything that's going on in Celtics Nation - why
in the world can't you wait until at least the preseason before you start
yapping?  Ainge will have made some changes, in my opinion you'll see
differences in their game - and the positions some of the players play.
Antoine is an important player on this team and he's very smart.  I'm happy
he's going to be here - this is where he belongs.

    I'll tell you another thing - this team would suffer greatly in morale
without Antoine Walker.  Now I'll go back in my cave and you can throw as
many things as you want - they won't touch me.

Dorine