mcgrady

anyone else see the video of Tracy McGrady stealing the ball from the player from PR, the home team btw, and instead of going up for the layup TMAC hesitated and held out the ball to the PR player before scoring? No wonder the world hates us. <g>!
I'd rather see the usa lose with class then demonstrate such horrific sportsmanship. Obviously Larry brown has no control over these millionaire babies. I don't blame him. Tmac is just a punk. No real surprise I guess, look at the rest of the league.