When you think of basketball success, you think of......THE CELTICS!

The Yankees have had long dry stretches of no post seasons (1965-1975 and 1982-1993). But they've been back strong for 10 years! It's time for another Celtics run of greatness for a similar time!

Vinny

At 11:43 PM 10/31/2003, Shawn Niles wrote:
Sorry dude... I don't talk to Yankee fans. ;-)

From: Vinny Natale <vnatale@xxxxxxx>
To: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: sb@xxxxxxxxxxxx,celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Just Vin, BABY!
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:21:32 -0500

At 10:59 PM 10/31/2003, Shawn Niles wrote:
3 thoughts:

1) Great win against a quality road on the team when everything seemed to be working against them.
2) 2 horrible calls on Pierce in the last minute.
3) Fox Sports really knows how to ruin that 'feel good' feeling you have after a win by putting Michael Felger on the post game show.

Hey!! I was celebrating because the annoying Gary Tanguay was not there tonight! Anyone is a step up from him! Am I the only one here who is annoyed by him?

Vinny