Re: Eric Williams

"Unfortunately, it goes down in
power when the sun goes down so I can only listen to the rare day Celtics
game on it.

Vinny" -- Unfortunately Vinny, The Red Sox go down in power when the sun goes
down. Enjoy your victory, because this World Series was Boston's for the
taking. Ironically, whereas Sox fans were expecting a player to choke, this
time it was actually the head coach. THanks Grady, you were the ONLY person in
the stadium to not notice Pedro had run out of gas, coming off that 138 pitch
effort prior. The Spankmees win it again, courtesy of Boston. Grady Little's
head on a platter!

I love Eric Williams. Leave Boston "for big money job". HEy Eric, why not put
a little more effort into that "big money job"? Based on your career, the
average person with that "big money job" would have been fired years ago. Such
a promising rookie year...

Anyway, enough of the Sox rant. I just could not let go. I'm done. GOoooo
Patriots and Celtics!

Thanks,

Steve
sb@xxxxxxxxxxxx