SNOOP DOGG GUEST STARS ON PLAYMAKERS. TUES 9PM ET ESPN

I won't post the entire listing from an ESPN email, but we all here on this
list have got to be so proud to have an all-star listee make the big time.
Maybe Snoopy won some burger joint ESPN audition contest, but no matter how it
happen it will be a thrill to see one our own in the flesh.

I am so sorry Snoopy for ever making myself to be something less than in total
awe of your sports intelligence, prowess of the stats and now apparently the
ability to translate these gifts into an on air gig, even it is only acting
and the fake team even plays in your home state. Many can speculate and
frankly write commentary and analysis pretty well, but it is a rare "breed"
that can take this to on air excellence.  We can only hope you shine as well
on ESPN as you have on this list.  I am also sorry for assuming you have and
the missus have real normal human names when in fact we didn't understand that
you were a hip hop rapper who pretended to be a Laker fan in your video and on
shows like Kimmel and Kilburn. Imagine having to fake such a horrible thing as
being a Lakers fan just to keep in touch with your gansta fans from hood.
There is almost nothing more impressive than a true artist giving their entire
being to their art. Imagine a middle age Caucasian man being able to pull of
the act of Snoop Dogg and live so comfortably in your pound or hood or
whatever you crazy kids call your shelter and neighborhoods these days.

This is what is so freaking amazing about America people, a poor little white
boy from the deep south can become a major hip hop recording artist and then
get the ultimate award, an appearance on a major sports show to truly showcase
their god given gifts to share with all the world.

With all your recording, ho swapping, touring and sports broadcasting it is a
miracle that you also have time to maintain the Celtics prediction list. You
are truly an inspiration to any musician in training or sports GM wannabees,
or simply human being dog in training wannabee.

Josh and Ray each your damn hearts out, for all your worth you don't have a
stinking ESPN gig like our Snoop Dogg does. Our Celtics Dogg will be doing it
in STYLE and not just in HEAT, ESPN style that is. What courage it must take
to be such a top dog, when up until recently I was starting to think that
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle was actually acting more like a cowardice Celtics
Cocker Spaniel, getting all up on our gigs with that worm scratching act, but
of course no famous Dogg in training could ever truly have worms or fleas.

And we thought you were an innocent, leg loving Beagle while all along you
were something more, so very much more.

God Bless you Mr. and Mrs. Snoopy the Celtics Beagle, your Father and Mother
and the dozens if not hundreds of little Celtics Beagles must be so proud.  I
will say though it takes amazing courage to be able to tell the entire world
that your wife is a dog.  What dignity and character to be able to go out
without a leash and proudly tell any and everyone please meet my wife, The
Dogg.  If only we all could live with such little vanity.

Now don't forget to take a short walk outside do your business before the show
next Tuesday, you wouldn't want to have an accident in the studio or on the
set, you are a better Dogg than that, this much is for sure. Also make sure
you get a bath, grooming, your nails clipped and don't forget those pesky anal
glands.

We are in the presence of recording and now sports personality greatness, and
I love the corn rows too.

Come Tuesday some Celtics Beagle is going to deserve an entire box of
Snausages, but given the humanitarian that Snoop Dogg really is he will be
sharing those savory snausages with all the litter.

I need to quit typing now because my tears of joy are going to cause damage to
my keyboard.