RE: The CBW predictions list for 2003-04 updated oct 30

Hi,

  I have to say one of the only reasons I'm on this list is because of
a)Bill Cooper's game reviews
b) now Snoopy's game reviews.

  I think there's quite a bit of material in Snoopy's review that you
cannot  find anywhere else.  I've been following the Celtic's from
outside of New England/Boston since 1995.  If I read a "game summary"
from one of the publications you mentioned I cannot really find out how
the game transpired.  Usually a Globe article for instance, will give
you the score and one or two plays.  You never hear what Tommy, Mike and
Cooz are saying during the game.  Something I sorely miss since most of
the games are not on tv.

If you don't like Snoopy's game reviews... have you tried filters?  They
good for eliminating unwanted mail.  Most email clients have them these
days.

Keep up the the good work Snoopy.. I'll go back to lurking now.

Ryan