RE: The CBW predictions list for 2003-04 updated oct 30

At 03:15 PM 10/30/03, you wrote:

You know, just a friendly suggestion..... There are 2 major newspapers in boston. One is called the Herald and the other the Globe. There are also many smaller newspapers from surrounding cities (Providence, Lawrence). Typically, they provide game stories and other tidbits after each game. Most people have access to these papers either by buying one or by reading it on the web. So by all means, take a break from your reviews and just let us read the ones from the newspapers. I'm sure we'll all still get all pertinent information, and then you can get some sleep. It's good for everyone all around.

Shawn,

What a wonderful idea, please do, feel free. You can get all the information you need that way, then you don't have to read anything he or I write. Aren't email filters lovely, you can set yours to "celticsbeagle" that will filter both of us out and you need never worry again about reading things you don't care for.

Other people seem to enjoy it. I'm sorry you don't. I'm so thrilled technology enables you to so easily ignore things that you're not interested in.

Mrs Celtics Beagle