From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 10:01 AM
To: Joy Division
Subject: Manny & O'Brien

- According to the SOSH board, Steinbrenner has given word to claim Ramirez.
- According to Bulpett on la radio yesterday, O'Brien always had doubts
about Walker's game, but after watching Pitino be submarined by Toine,
vowed never to raise them in public.  Of course, he might have made a better
effort to reign in the three-point madness.
Ray