RE: The CBW predictions list for 2003-04 updated oct 30

Hi Snoopy,

One minor change, you listed my name incorrectly as "Robert" Belanger, it's
actually Roger.

When you have a moment could you update. No rush, I just don't want to miss
out on any cookies at season end should I win. ;-)

Note: Thanks again for all of your "volunteer" work with regards to putting
this prediction list together. Rest assured that your efforts are truly
appreciated and respected by most people in this group. It's a shame that
you have to take verbal abuse from certain people for your efforts. They
were probably neutered or spayed as "pups" and now feel they need to be
"tough guys" behind a key board. On second thought, they're probably not
worth the "paw" strokes!

Best regards,

roger

Roger S. Belanger