Re: The CBW predictions list for 2003-04

>There were three people sending in predictions with less than two minutes
>before predictions closed.  We've got a total of 90 people this year,
>thanks to EVERYONE who held forth their opinions.  I've reposted the entire
>list here for those without the access (or, in a few notable cases, the
>inclination) to the website at www.celticsbeagle.net online.  Well, here we
>GO.....!

Wait just a minute.  We know the Celtics owners are on the list.  Where is
their prediction?  C'mon now.  Since it is past the deadline it will have to
be an "unofficial" prediction though.  Time to step up, again.

We know your fans also.  Send it in to Snoopy ... .

(Maybe the winner should get "front rows" to a playoff game, hint, hint.)

<Jim
---