Re: D'ellasandro: Celtics 8th in east

< And for cripes sake Egg, make omelets if you must but don't be
ridiculous - an all too predictable comment by Ray equating to everyone
says???????? > - Kim

Simply putty in Ray's predictable hands?

Must admit, I am not exactly clear as to your reference.  I assume it
is to my (from another post):

    ''WHY?  I mean WHY is everyone so damn eager to get
    rid of Battie for yet another athletic wing?  I do not
    understand this.''

to Ray's

    ''One thing for sure, Battie seems likely to be elsewhere,
    especially if they start Blount.''

Are you more disturbed with WayRay for daring to voice a likely Battie
trade or with me for aiding and abetting his thought... my outrageous
response to his outrageous statement?

Since Battie's rumored trade for Griffin, Knight, etc., it just seemed
to me that Ray was but one of dozens of posters to voice their opinions
concerning the trading of Battie.  Perhaps my ''everyone'' was overkill
as it apparently did not include your particular and most prized
opinion.  It probably should of read ''Only 90% of you''  believe that
Battie will be or should be traded.

I respect your contributions, Kim, most especially in the research
field of the NBA Salary Cap Faq.  You are a very valuable, homework-
driven, accurate  poster.  So I accept your shot across the bow and
I promise in the future to be more precise in my percentages prior
to making such broad statements such as ''everyone.''

No question -  WayRay serves as our lightning rod and goes for effect.
I admit it kills me (amuses me) not only to read his posts but more
so to enjoy everyone's reaction to him.   Oops, there I go again -
correction -  not everyone, only 90%.   Ray is, after all, pretty witty,
stimulating, and damn effective at what he does best ... tightening
the screws.  He continues to make the list hum.

Meanwhile, Kim, perhaps you might consider rejoining the JB Yahoo
board despite the dreaded Lance's renewed presence.  It just might
sweeten your disposition.  Good natured posters seem to be at a
premium these days.

It the Celts do well it will likely lighten the atmosphere of this
emotional list and prove fun for all at last.  If not ................

Egg