Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Talking trade / The small talk is wearing thin

Bad news. Suns traded a future no. 1 to get Barbosa. That would mean that the
next one available wouldn't be until 2006. Unless, unless, unless they got
some other ones from previous trades. Per the quote below they got a Cavs future
pick. If true, they could still trade the Cavs pick or a 2005 as long as they
keep the Cavs pick. Or we could get this years pick since I am sure that the
Suns will not finish 26 or higher.

Good news. Knight had about the same stats as Barbosa did with less minutes.
The exception is in turnovers where Barbosa had 4 times as many, steals where
Knight had twice as many and shot attempts where Barbosa took 3 times as many
shots (but did shoot for a good percentage and an amazing percentage on
threes).

So maybe Knight can tutor Banks a little. Maybe a couple of 2nd rounders will
help the medicine go down. Still want the Suns pick however...

DJessen33

<I read a lot of post about how we sent the Cavs future pick to SA. This is
not the case! We got him for allot less..... It is a protected next year at
25th or lower and five years after that protected at 21. Thin in the seventh year
the Spurs get the pick.    This is a great chance to get a good player for
very very cheap.>