Re: the Beagle

It has nothing to do with usurping anyone's authority. Just expressing my opinion, which I am still free to do until told otherwise.

From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: the Beagle
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:45:24 -0500

Maybe I'm missing something, or misunderstanding Paul Moriarty's e-mail to
the list the last time you brought this up, when he made it clear that this
was a closed issue.

Or did you usurp his authority without anyone knowing about it?

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com