Re: You're not saying Kedrick is being shopped, are you?

At 10:22 AM 10/24/03 -0400, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:

> >> And nobody ... ya hear me - NOBODY gets the better of
> >> our baby-faced assassin - the good Christian Ainge, right?
>
>< Perhaps a small point amidst the word of a potential trade, but I
>thought Ainge was Mormon... > - Snoop
>
>You mean Mormons are closet Muslims?  And here I thought that
>The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was Christian and
>that Mormons tried to live their lives according to the teachings
>of Christ.
>
>Egg

No, Good Egg, but there is--however slight--a difference in some of the
teachings--and perceptions of--Mormons from the more "stereotypical"
Christians as most people tend to think of the term.  Just being more
specific, that's all.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle