Re: You're not saying Kedrick is being shopped, are you?

I am not a religion expert, but its my understanding that its only by the loosest of interpretations that Mormons can be considered Christians. Differences between Protestants and Catholics or Orthodox are not over basic church teaching - all use the same scriptures. Mormons draw from the Bible, but have a whole realm of other literature that is decidedly not Christian. It involves Christ, but not in anyway that any Christian denomination would accept. Its more than slight imho, as the Mormons believe Jesus was walking around North America thousands of years ago.