Re: You're not saying Kedrick is being shopped, are you?

>> And nobody ... ya hear me - NOBODY gets the better of
>> our baby-faced assassin - the good Christian Ainge, right?

< Perhaps a small point amidst the word of a potential trade, but I
thought Ainge was Mormon... > - Snoop

You mean Mormons are closet Muslims?  And here I thought that
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was Christian and
that Mormons tried to live their lives according to the teachings
of Christ.

Egg