Re: Aldridge still using fallacious reasoning

--- You wrote:
Thus, D.A.'s argument isn't as much a logical
fallacy (way to pull out "fallacious" in the subject
line) as much as it is a plea for a better negotiation
ploy.  Of course, Danny probably tried that and got
Mills' expiring contract and the first rounder...
--- end of quote ---

It's not about logic here, Ryan, it's about the ludicrousness of Aldridge's
arguments. What I think is happening is Aldridge loves Toine, is offended by
the "disrespect" the Celtics showed him, so he's grasping at straws to
criticize the deal.  Look for him to find ways to diss Lafrentz, Welsch, and
the newly liberated Celtics at every opportunity. Some people just can't get
over the fact that their pet player isn't/wasn't as good or important for his
team as they thought.
Frankly, I'm a little shocked to see that out of a professional basketball
writer, especially Aldridge. The lack of consideration given to all the other
stuff that matters in a trade and only focusing on within-team rank, stats, and
All-Star appearances  is stunning.  David's emotions got the better of him this
time.
Kestas