Re: You're not saying Kedrick is being shopped, are you?

--- You wrote:
I realize I have been on Ainge's case since the get go... same with Toine.
I also realize that Ainge is not a plutocrat; he does not throw million
dollar parties for his wife.  Yet the similarity between his and
Kozlowski's control-freak arrogance is striking and distasteful, at
least to me.
--- end of quote ---

You must have have a lot more information about and/or interaction with him, as
I don't get that impression at all while watching him and listening to him talk
on TV. Which may merely mean that he's a great actor and/or that I have not
seen him enough to make a valid judgment. That said, Pitino seemed to me
exactly the way you describe Ainge to be, and I never cared for Wallace's
sleazeball, patronizing style. But I do like Danny, I'm not quite sure why. He
comes across as smart, articulate, and honest when he can be. It doesn't bother
me that he's lying to the media and the players about what he's doing; he has
to, it's the nature of the job. He said that from the very beginning, too.

--- You wrote:
My husband, a big-time football fan, asked last night, ''How come you
don't like Danny.  Seems he is doing a great job.''
--- end of quote ---

Why would he say such a thing? :))

Kestas