Re: Wow!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan W" <ubiquitous_am_i@xxxxxxxxx>

> Good God!  If this were to go down....I might die from
> happiness.  Griffin and Mobley....this has to be a
> joke...but, if Griffin is as much of a problem as has
> been let on, then maybe it's an Antoine-like situation
> where their willing to get .50 on the dollar.

 Danny must have photos of someone in Houston's front office. You hang
around enough seedy motels in the suburbs of Houston and you're bound to see
somone with a bottle of tequila and a donkey stumble out of a room at 3am.
If he pulls this off, I take it all back. He's brilliant!

> You know this trade might give us too much talent ;)

Holy Mother of God!  Never thought I'd read those words on this list. Thank
you Ryan.

Paul M.