Re: where the hell is everybody?

>>I am the hell in Florida.

Seriously, I've been trying to find someone with any kind of official word,
yea or nay.  So far, nada.  I don't know a lot about the Houston players,
except the space cadet who apparently can't be bothered to show up for
work.  I'm not sure if the C's really need someone who needs a leash to
keep him in check.>>

  Hmmmm......Florida.......Space Cadet......leash????
  Why did that caller on 1510 just now seem so familiar?

  Seriously Mi.....I mean Snoop, I have to agree with the guys on 1510.  If
you're going to gamble, a player like Eddie Griffin is exactly the kind of guy
you gamble on.  $2.3 million for a kid with his kind of potential?  It's my
understanding that next year is a team option?  I would imagine that means we
wouldn't need to keep him if things didn't work out?

Maybe being closer to home is all this kid needs in order to straighten out.

TAM