Re: Wow!

--- Tammo29@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Did anyone else just hear that trade possibility on
> 1510?
> Battie and Williams to the Rockets for
> Griffen, Mobley, and either Nachbar or Amaechi.
>
> They are saying 75% possibility of going down.
>
> Ainge really is trying to shake things up.
>

> TAM

Good God!  If this were to go down....I might die from
happiness.  Griffin and Mobley....this has to be a
joke...but, if Griffin is as much of a problem as has
been let on, then maybe it's an Antoine-like situation
where their willing to get .50 on the dollar.

Griffen is 6"9' shot-blocker who can play the 3 or
4...he has three point range and great athleticism.
He reminds me of Battie earlier in his career...he has
a bit of a motivation problem...

As for Cuttino....my God, are we sure he's in the
deal?  Great driver, shooter, scorer, defender.  But
boy would we have a logjam at the 2/3:

Pierce, Kedrick, Jones, Jiri, Walter, Griffin, Mobley

You know this trade might give us too much talent ;)

Ryan