Re: Stop. Reverse.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kestutis Kveraga" <Kestutis.Kveraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> What he said was that most fans and sportswriters don't understand the
internal
> dynamics
> of his team as well as he does, which is hard to argue with.

He was justifying this trade by saying that most fans and sportswriters
don't understand the internal dynamics of his team as well as he does. The
same could be said for Chris Wallace, Rick Pitino, and ML Carr but that
never stopped anybody on this list, including myself, or sportswriters and
television analysts from calling them stupid and their decisions idiotic.
Just because you're close to a situation doesn't mean that you see it
clearly. He spent quite a bit of time denigrating
Wlker's game and the organization from a distance. So now that "he's" on the
inside getting criticized things are different?

The thing I love about this trade is that we can go back to enjoying a team
that loses, but loses "the right way." We're on a three year plan now so who
cares whether the team wins 15 or 20 or 25 games this year. I don't know
about anybody else, but I miss the 15 win days. The Cancerous Punk played a
major role in getting the team to the ECF and after two trips to the
playoffs, that's enough. Thank God that's over. I never thought they'd get
to the ECF, but it happened. I never thought they'd get past the Pacers with
that dominating power forward Jermaine O'Neal, but it happened. Who could've
guessed it? Why take the chance that they'd exceed expectations again? Why
even try? It's time to rebuild. I'm all for it. Raef the Enforcer starting
alongside Vin "I Excelled in All Those Playoff Appearances with the Bucks"
Baker? Peter May wanted to know why Raef the Enforcer didn't see more time
in the playoffs? If I remember correctly it's because he was in foul trouble
from the second he stepped on the court every time he stepped on the court.
But I could be wrong. Maybe this will work out. We'll find out in the long
run. And remember, if Raef stinks it up, if Vinny gets "hurt" again, if the
rookie point guard doesn't develop an outside shot fast enough or remains a
turnover machine, if the rookie "tweener" doesn't develop a crumb of a
shadow of a semblance of an offensive game, if Tony Battie continues to be
nothing more than a decent backup along with Eric Williams and every other
player on that team aside from Paul Pierce and if it becomes the Paul Pierce
show because the team actually tries to win a game, remember, we can blame
it all on O'Brien. It certainly couldn't be that, quite simply, the team has
one less starting talent. It's all about developing all that mediocre
talent. I know I've seen plenty of progress in Eric Williams' and Tony
Battie's games. Along with the development of Vinny and Raef ....look out.
So if they reamin mediocre losers this season it's O'Brien's fault. But I
don't have to worry about anything because we're on the three year plan.
Danny's championship driven.

Paul M.