Re: Maybe Sheed could be a captain, and Damon a mutt!!

It might be hard to go so far as calling Sheed a locker room cancer,
depending what you think that means, but he has not one ounce of leader in
his body.  His actions last year going after Sabonis and Dudley during
games, and Bonzi in practice, his own teammates, never made him out to be a
leader to begin with, let alone whether he wanted to be one, which of course
he doesn't.  Up until recently he spoke and acted like he might want to go
home to Philly and play, but his actions alone at the Philly/TB MNF football
game laid some groundwork for that being a challenge.  His name isn't mud
there yet, but it is getting close.

OK maybe DA talked with the Jailblazers about Sheed for Wallace, but it
sounds like he talked to anyone who would return his calls, and it is a
certainly that the Blazers want to move Sheed almost as bad as they want to
dump Damon, so in all seriousness, here is a deal that might work, and maybe
would be agreeable to those here who could see Sheed wearing green and the
sun actually coming up tomorrow.

Baker and whatever for Sheed and Damon.  Sheed is a player no doubt, and
Damon has some skills for sure and they are like Mutt and Jeff, except the
Half Baked Toker Twins version.  Portland would do anything to dump Damon
and moving Sheed might actually give the team a chance to have some cred
with the local disgusted fans.  This team is in serious trouble here, and
will not likely sell out a single game this year.  They have lost about 25%
of their season ticket holders this year, and there are more to come as the
agreements expire. You can't give a ticket here away.

Maybe, just maybe DA can work with these bums, and with PP being the leader
and scorer, they would haven't to carry the load.

So see how quickly I too can support Celtics cheerleaders and the new Black
and White uniforms?  I mean I guess we fans would support Sadam and Satan in
the back court dishing off to Kenny and Timmy if meant winning #17 for
Celts, right?

Oh and hi to you too Joshua, lovely to hear from you again. Makes my day go
by much quicker.  Tea sometime?

Take care all,
Greg