Kedrick can create his own shot.

Interested in your thoughts as well.  I'm excited by the trade,
but there's no hiding that we have only one guy on the team
that can create his own shot (although Baker and Williams
and -- i guess - lafrenz can score if you get them ball down
low where they like it.)
Not saying it will always go in..or even go in enough to make him effective.

But there is absolutely no doubt this guy can create his own shot. He has
enough vertical to just simply elevate and shoot a jumper in someone's face. This
is what Pierce does sometimes, and Reggie Lewis used to do that all the time.
Kedrick can also break people down off the dribble - and is an excellent ball
handler.

In my estimation I think Pierce is counting on Kedrick to help him with the
scoring and creating shots. He frequently cites Kedrick as a guy who has
stepped up and so forth.

Pete