excerpts from the chat with Dr. Jack

What will celtics starting lineup be?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: (4:05 PM ET ) The Celts will start James and Pierce at guards,
Jumaine Jones, LaFrentz and either Baker or Batie up front. Jones is a key
player...needs the hamstring problem cleared up.

Jon (Rochester, NY): Though Antoine Walker has a lot of trade value, I don't
see him being much of a help to the Mavs. Do you think a lousy team with a
decent center, such as the Hawks, would be willing to trade with the Mavs for
Walker? What do you think of Theo Ratliff for Antoine Walker?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: (4:07 PM ET ) Walker had little trade value...Dallas was the
only taker; but he's there to stay...at least for this year. Walker to Atlanta
for Ratliff would not be good for Atlanta either.

Ed, Boston: I am a huge Celtics fan and I knew that Ainge wanted to trade
Walker since he took over them over. But I think the Celtics got the raw end of
this deal. Do you think Ainge could have someone better for an all-star like
Walker?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: (4:11 PM ET ) Ed: see my last answer. There was no other team
interested in Walker. Cs management was not going to resign him...toine would
have walked at the end of this season and they would have gotten nothing. Not
the greatest deal for the Cs...not the worst either. I think Raef will have a
good year...and posssibly Jiri as well