Thinking outside the box

If Bird, McHale, Nelson, Chaney, Carlisle et al can leave the Celtics
family for less green pastures, why can't the Cs bring in a former enemy
as a coaching ally?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/writers/roy_johnson/10/20/pass_the_word/index.html

Given that Joe "Who" Gallagher did such a sterling job with the big men
last year, do we really want to entrust him with the development of
Kendrick Perkins?  Especially if there's going to be a new regime, I'd
give Robert Parish the first crack at that job, but I'd at least want to
interview Abdul-Jabbar.

Michael Gooen