Re: Predictions for the 2003-04 season

"For those who whined, complained, and metaphorically kicked and screamed about sending predictions to another e-mail address"

I guess more specifically you mean me and Greg. That's fine though. Maybe you felt the need to hurl insults based on the fact that you have yet again mentioned your precious website somewhere besides your signature line. Actually, about 3 out of every 5 of your e-mails mention the foolish thing. But I don't blame you for forgetting. They say the memory is the first thing to go.....

From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Predictions for the 2003-04 season
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:20:14 -0400

The time is once more upon us, as people are checking back in and wondering
about predictions.  As they were last season, the predictions will be
posted on the CBW.  Please send your predictions to:

prediction2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I'll post them.  You can make or change a prediction anytime up until
the opening tipoff of the C's first regular season game next week.  If
you're changing a previous prediction, please say so in your
e-mail.  Please indicate how you wish your name listed--either your screen
name or "real" name.

For those who whined, complained, and metaphorically kicked and screamed
about sending predictions to another e-mail address, you CAN post your
prediction to the list, but I don't necessarily read every post, so if you
bury your prediction in the middle of a thread titled "why I like rabbit
food", don't be surprised if I miss it.  If you don't see your prediction
on the CBW--or get a reply from me--within 24 hours, please re-send it.

Have fun, and have chocolate...

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com