Mavs press conference

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/boston_trade_transcript_102003.html

A few excerpts that I found particularly interesting:

Antoine Walker:
"[...] but obviously with five guys that can score 20-25 points a night,
we?re all going to have to tailor our game a little bit."

(It'll be interesting to see which players' shot attempts go down with
Walker in the mix.)

Donnie Nelson:
"[Antoine Walker] will have the creative freedom and license to do some
things that he may not have been able to do in Boston."

(Um... the only additional freedom I can think of is not having to play
defense???)

Don Nelson:
"I think the point-forward player should be in the mix a little bit more
as a starter, so that is why I like Walker as a starter and Jamison coming
off the bench."

(Must be nice having Jamison as your 6th man!)