Kudos to Danny and the owners

This is a big step in restoring Celtic pride.

I, for one, have been disgusted by the way the Celtics played the game, in
victory and defeat, for several years. Isolation basketball is bad
basketball, and not worthy of the greatest franchise in the history of the
sport. Losing a few more games in the short term (if we do) is a small price
to pay for not having to watch the ugly egotistical antics of Antoine
Walker. The selfishness, the wiggle, the phoney commitment to winning will
not be missed. And it WAS phoney - if the guy really wanted to win he would
have parked his butt under the hoop and done the dirty work, he would have
moved without the ball, he would passed instead of throwing up bricks and
prayers, he would have led his team by building for the future instead of
going after fools gold.

Even when Pierce and Walker went for 40 points each we knew in our hearts it
was a dishonest victory that wouldn't be repeated. And when they were off
the team was totally unwatchable. This will change now, and if it doesn't
Obie will be gone in a hurry. Danny has made a statement - he will not allow
style to rule over substance - and I thank him for it.

This years team should be the most fun to watch since Bird retired. It feels
good.

josh