From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Wright, Cecil
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 7:24 AM
To: Celtics
Subject: RE: Walker trade

This reminds me of the Patriots ridding themselves of Lawyer Milloy on the
eve of the season.  Tell me that this will not damage the psyche of this
team, at least for the immediate future.  I agree with Ryan that if this
trade goes as reported, we have given up the quality player in the deal for
a soft frontcourt player.  Unless they are thinking that Hunter will give us
8 boards per game, we have weakened ourselves upfront.

Cecil