Re: trade and salary cap implications

--- You wrote:
As to the rest of it, first I'm really surprised that nobody on this usually
conspiracy rich board has said anything about a connection between Danny
bringing on his pet source for what makes a winner vs an athlete and Walker's
departure.
--- end of quote ---

OK, my 1,478,596th post of the day:

I missed this!! I didn't read e-mail or the papers since Sat. morning. However,
it sounds like Niednagel's  been telling Danny what he needs to do all along.
So, I don't think his being employed by the Celtics necessarily precipitated
the trade. Oh well, if the ownership wants to waste money on that scam artist,
we can only hope that he tells DA  the right things to do, whether it's by
reading tea leaves, coffee grounds, or tarot cards. If he told Ainge to go for
it, he's one of tens of thousands to have the same idea. The only difference
is, others aren't skilled con artists capable of hoodwinking the GMs of pro
teams.
Kestas