Re:weei

For what its worth, the message boards at RealGM and NBA Draft.net are panning the trade from the Celtics perspective.  Mind you, these were the same guys who said Walker wasn't worth anything 2 months ago.  However, most of them seem to think even less of Raef.

I don't know what to make of the trade.  I've always liked Antoine's toughness and desire, but watching him play during this pre-season was disturbing.  There were also rumors that Walker was complaining about the lack of an extension in the clubhouse and indicating he would be a distraction.

I think a deal had to be made, unfortunately.  Whether this is a step forward or backward is an open question.  I think this has a higher risk factor than the Vin deal last year.