Re: More From WEEI Ainge

--- You wrote:
- Ainge met with Coach Jimbo prior to the deal and said Obie had no
problem with the trade.
--- end of quote ---

To add to what I wrote about Obie being a Walker survivor: it could also be
that Obie WAS a willing confederate of Toine, but realized in time who was
winning the Ainge-Walker power struggle and wisely joined the winning side. He
probably did some quick math in his head and figured that, with those few mil
the Celtics save on the cap + tax, the owners can afford to get a new coach if
the old is a little too resistant to change.
I'm so excited I'm on both sides of the argument :)

The confirmation that Pierce is cool with breaking up the "ME and Paul" duet
is also nice...

Like the ownership change, this great news came earlier than expected. Ask and
you shall receive...
Kestas