re: Re: weei summary from ESPN message boards

Correction: Obie admitted nothing. Ainge said Jimbo had no problem
with the trade, not that he endorsed it. And Ainge wouldn't reveal
Paul's feeling's, because they were confidential.  So, it's the usual
message board conjecture.  Otherwise, the message board summary was
okay.
Ray