Re: More From WEEI Ainge

Wow. I've been insulted by the great and powerful Ray. I feel honored. Maybe he's still mad at me for exposing him as being Ray from Lynn who likes to call WEEI. He's mad I blew his cover.

From: wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: More From WEEI Ainge
Date: 20 Oct 2003 15:17:42 -0500

Ainge really laid it on the line, and revealed the same beliefs
that a few of us have on this list. The part about the Walker and Pierce core
not being good enough to win a championship, was particularly enlightening.
His denigration of Walker as the 3rd or 4th piece on a team was beautiful.
His knocking of the East, delightful.
Ainge knows his stuff Ladies and Gentleman, and you too Shawn and Cecil (just kidding.)

More stuff:

- Ainge met with Coach Jimbo prior to the deal and said Obie had no
problem with the trade.
- Ainge met with Pierce beforehand, but didn't want to discuss what Pierce's
reaction was.
- Ainge compared Walker to a 30 home run hitter that batted .230,
thinks LaFrentz could be a 10 homer, .300 guy.
- Ainge is big on percentages.
- Ainge said Dallas is loaded and they'll likely win 62 games.
Ray

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com