Re: My thoughts on the Toine trade

--- You wrote:
> Anyway, it looks like we're ditching the Kentucky system and trying the
> Kansas system.

Becoming Kansas East instead of Kentucky  East is definitely a good thing. Now,
if we could only trade McCarty for Hinrich or Collison...

> Is there any way we can trade Obie for Roy Williams?

Maybe, but it would take Kendrick Perkins, the signing rights to some of those
Atlanta Celtics, and a huge bribe, err...donation,  to the AD. Obie would be a
throw in, like Chris Mills...

> There's more I want to say, but this is long.

Don't worry about it being long -  it's always interesting to read what you
have to say, Mark.

Kestas